A New, Streamlined IPO Experience: Raising Capital and Taking your Company Public in North America
Join OTC Markets Group, the Canadian Securities Exchange and OTC Israel for a workshop designed to help simplify the process of going public in North America. This breakfast event is tailor made for Israel’s world-renowned start-up community and emerging-growth companies who are interested in learning more about raising capital via an IPO in Canada, building their North American brand and gaining secondary access through trading on OTCQX or OTCQB to reach a broad pool of U.S. investors.
Take advantage of this opportunity to network, enhance your knowledge and ask questions of our industry experts during a series of panel discussions designed to help your company access new investors and funding in the world’s largest financial market.
Expert Panelists Include:
- Richard Carleton, CEO, Canadian Securities Exchange
- Jason Paltrowitz, EVP of OTC Markets Group
- Bernard Pinsky, Clark Wilson LLP
- David Danzinger, CPA, CA, Senior Vice President, Assurance & National Leader, Public Companies, MNP
- Dov Weinberg, U.S. Director, OTC Israel
This delegation will also feature experts from an Investment Bank, Law Firm and an Accounting, Tax and Business Consultancy with demonstrated expertise in cross-border deals and taking companies public in North America.
* We also invite you to join us for a special cocktail reception and evening of networking at the Carlton Tel Aviv on the Beach, November 8, 2017 6pm – 8pm
For additional information or further questions about the event, please contact: