The Canadian Securities Exchange is pleased to be attending the O’Cannabiz Conference & Expo from June 8th to 9th in Toronto. Join us and over 7,000 industry professionals and consumers as well as 200+ exhibitors for two days of learning, networking, and advocating for the future of cannabis and the growing Canadian market.
O’Cannabiz is a premier event that will explore the latest regulations, industry standards, and best practices for medical and recreational marijuana. Topics that will be covered include: policy and regulations, marketing, advertising, and branding, growing and cultivation, health and wellness, cannabis science and research, managing your cannabis business, high finance including investing and accounting, emerging topics such as the future of dispensaries and license applications, and alternative consumption methods.
This two-day conference will be packed with information sessions, speakers, an exhibition hall, networking opportunities, a pre-conference boot camp, and much more.
Keynote speakers include:
- Josh Crossney, President & Founder of jCanna Inc.
- Robert Davidson, CEO & Chairman of the Board of Directors for CURE Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Uma Dhanabala, FAAFP of Uplifting Health and Wellness
- Noa Kahner, Founder of Kahner Global
- Sarah Leamon, Attorney at Acumen Law Corporation
- Tracy Ryan, Founder of SavingSophie.org & CEO of Cannakids
For more information and to register, click here.Google CalendariCal Export