CSE Talks: Getting Listed & Raising Capital
The CSE is proud to host a special edition of the CSE Talks series entitled: “Getting Listed & Raising Capital.” This afternoon session, which will be held at the Arcadian Loft in downtown Toronto, will feature speakers and presentations from CSE representatives as well as from legal, investing and accounting experts.
This event is a must-attend for company executives contemplating a public listing as well as for capital markets professionals and investors who wish to learn more about recent activities and important upcoming news stories that will impact companies listed on the CSE.
In particular, the CSE Talks session will feature discussions on:
- Requirements and best practices for successfully listing on the CSE
- Switching to the CSE in 10 simple steps
- A panel discussion on RTO vs IPO
- Updates on commercial/recreational cannabis including a discussion with Michael Garbuz from CannaRoyalty Corp. (CSE:CRZ)
- Updates on the Security Token Offering (STO) and blockchain initiatives at the CSE including a discussion with Chris Housser, co-founder of Polymath, and CEO of the CSE, Richard Carleton
Immediately following the presentation portion of the afternoon, there will be a brief recognition ceremony for CSE-listed issuers after which attendees will be treated to a networking reception featuring delicious appetizers from Oliver & Bonacini.
Space will be limited at this event so kindly RSVP early to avoid disappointment. For more information on this event, please contact Barrington Miller, Director of Listed Company Services, at [email protected] or by phone at 416-367-7348.
Google CalendariCal Export