Extraordinary Future 2019
The CSE is proud to be a gold sponsor of Extraordinary Future 2019, taking place in beautiful downtown Vancouver on September 22nd and 23rd.
Now in its third year, XFuture is driving innovation in Canada by connecting technology companies at the forefront of extraordinary projects with capital. This event, which spans two days, will offer an impressive range of presentations, one-on-one meetings with investors, the opportunity to experience a diverse range of exciting technologies, an extensive exhibition area, influential keynote speakers, and more.
Notable speakers lined up for this year’s event include:
- Ben Greenfield – Former bodybuilder, Ironman triathlete, and Founder & Owner of KION
- David Katz – Founder & CEO of The Plastic Bank
- Dennis McKenna, PhD – Ethnopharmacologist, researcher, author, and lecturer
- Sean MacGillis – Vice President of Investment Banking at Haywood Securities Inc.
- Chris Parry – Founder of Equity.Guru
With over 100 leading public and private technology companies and startups, and 2,500+ attendees expected, Extraordinary Future 2019 is a must-attend event for innovation-focused entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders.
For more information and to register, click here.
Google CalendariCal Export