Summit on Responsible Investment
The Canadian Securities Exchange, in collaboration with Sparx Publishing Group, invites you to the first-ever Summit on Responsible Investment on June 27, 2023, at the Innovation Centre in downtown Kelowna, BC.
This event, sponsored by MNP, Dentons, Odyssey Trust, Socialsuite and BTV, will provide insights into and updates on socially responsible investing (SRI) and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends and regulations.
Join us to connect with exhibitors and attend thought-provoking presentations by industry experts, including:
- Bill Gilliland, Partner, Corporate, Securities, M&A, Governance, Power Industry, Sustainable Finance at Dentons
- Camille Saltman, Chief Marketing and Sustainability Officer at INCA Renewtech
- Brent Gilchrist, President - JDS Resources Inc.
- Edward Olson, Partner, Leader, Environmental, Social & Governance at MNP
- Sandeep Gupta, Varshney Capital Corp.
Following the information sessions, enjoy a late-afternoon networking reception at the Innovation Centre’s picturesque rooftop patio.
A special SRI-focused content series will also accompany this event and will be published on the CSE’s blog.
Admission fees for this event are by-donation only, with the proceeds collected going to support the Central Okanagan Food Bank. Suggested minimum donation is $10.
We hope to see you there!
Space is limited. Please register here as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Google CalendariCal Export