To help issuers develop an effective Investor Relations program, the Canadian Securities Exchange has partnered with Nasdaq Corporate Solutions to provide listed companies access to the same solutions used by over 10,000 companies around the world.
IR Desktop and mobile platforms >> Learn more
- Access the same information and analytics used by institutional investors and analysts
- Gain unique insight into buy-side decision making
- Leverage time saving tools to monitor developments, prioritize your outreach, plan your investor meetings and analyze your peers
- Monitor all components of your IR program while in the office or on the road
Advisory Services >> Learn more
- Understand who is buying and selling the company’s shares and why
- Gain visibility into capital flows and the factors impacting valuation
- Benchmark the company’s shareholder profile against peers
- Identify prospective investors
- Prioritize your investor outreach activities
Press Release Distribution >> Learn more
- Delivery your corporate press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public
- Choose exactly who to target including international, national and local regions as well as distribution to specialized markets and media outlets
- Analyze where your release was distributed and in what format (digital, social, or print). See sites and links of where your release was listed and more.